Thursday, September 22, 2011

Whats wrong with my car stereo?

I bought this car stereo deck for my 97' honda crv. i had to manually wire all the cords with this wiring harness and it worked great. a couple months later i left my lights on had to jump my car. after the jump my car my stereo just stopped working. like when i turn my headlights on the lights on the deck illuminate as it should but the thing never turns on. i hold the power button, nothing. i changed the fuse, that didnt work. so now i go to walmart and exchange the deck for a new one thinking i blew the whole thing from jumping the car. i take my time wiring and plug it in. doesnt work. im so confused. what are some possibilities thats causing this and if you kow how to fix add that too! thanksWhats wrong with my car stereo?change all the wiring to new wire and...presto

No comments:

Post a Comment