Monday, September 19, 2011

Some lights out on my dashboard. What's wrong?

I have a 1995 Ford Explorer XLT. The car is in good condition...except that the left lights are not working on the dashboard. This translates to the fact that I cannot see the speedometer and other dashboard gauges at night.



The right half of the dashboard lights work perfectly fine. However, the radio lights do not work properly. I cannot see the stations, even though the radio works.



Do you think this is a fuse problem?



How can you tell that they are bad? I don't have any equipment to do this, so it would be great if I could figure this out without such quipment.



If so, how do I change the fuses? Can I purchase them at AutoZone?



Thanks!!! Some lights out on my dashboard. What's wrong?you have burnt out bulbs behind the gauges.Some lights out on my dashboard. What's wrong?It's probably some of the bulbs are burned out.Some lights out on my dashboard. What's wrong?most probably it fuse. please locate the fuse box it can be found it your car manual and check the correct amp to buy

No comments:

Post a Comment