Thursday, September 22, 2011

My Apple MacBook charger is broken, how can i juice up the battery?

I accidently dropped my apple macbook 13 inch white - into the dogs water bowl, for 2 seconds maybe, changed the fuse, but it may have got to the big part and totally destroyed it! most likely.



How can i go about getting a new one, they are over 20 - 50 on ebay, i thought they could just send out replacements. Is it worth going to a local dealer ship or someone who has experience with macs, as the local one is london! im in berkshire, near reading.



IS THERE ANY WAY that i can juice up a little bit of battery, using other electrical supply methods? converting the energy? I just need some battery life on my laptop, as i am presenting a slideshow to an entire class tomorrow!!



thanks.My Apple MacBook charger is broken, how can i juice up the battery?You can buy one here



http://eshop.macsales.com/item/Apple/MA5



If you need it to present tomorrow you will need to either go buy one at an Apple Store, or find someone to borrow one from.

No comments:

Post a Comment