Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I need 2 know how to fix my sanyo tv it is hd 48 in vision?

One day shortly after sum storms we lost power to the tv. Its brand new. We took the back off n changed a fuse it is getting power now the green light on the front is on but it has no picture or sound need any advice . The warranty has expired and we barley got a few months of useI need 2 know how to fix my sanyo tv it is hd 48 in vision?Buy a new one. it is fried. it will be much cheaper to get a new one then to fix it.I need 2 know how to fix my sanyo tv it is hd 48 in vision?Be sure the warranty is up.All new sanyo tvs come with a 1 yr warranty.At least the LCD tvs do, but I was told they all did.U will have to call the manufacture to get help mailing it back.
  • check oil filter
  • chair rental for barber
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment