Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I have a 91 civic hatchback dx 1.5 with a fuel problem i believe my fuel pump is bad please help?

i tried relays fuses changed the filter still nothing no gas is coming through my line can someone help me on some steps on how to remove it cause i took out my rear seat and i can see thewire harness after i take the plate off do i rteally have to drop the tank.I have a 91 civic hatchback dx 1.5 with a fuel problem i believe my fuel pump is bad please help?If you can't see the top of the sending unit than you will have to drop the dank.



If you have at least a 4 inch hole you won't have to drop the tankI have a 91 civic hatchback dx 1.5 with a fuel problem i believe my fuel pump is bad please help?Tank must be removed.
  • into drilling for oil
  • manicure for a nail biter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment