Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Help with a Vauxhall Astra needed?

Last week I took my Astra (07) to my garage in Glasgow to change a fuse. Neither my boot or my windscreen water were working. I got into my car this morning to find the problem was back. I dont want to waste my garages time if its just the fuse again. Could somebody please tell me how to change this fuse in plain english please.



Also could this be a much bigger problem, in which case its a warrenty issue.Help with a Vauxhall Astra needed?You have a more serious issue I'm afraid, most cars will go through their entire life without blowing more than 2 or 3 fuses, I'd get the car booked in to be checked and while its in let the mechanic/service dept show you how to change the fuses, just incase you blow one in the future.



The location of the fuses, a diagram of the fuse box and an explanation of what to do if one blows should be in the car's handbook under %26quot;fuses%26quot;.



hope this helpsHelp with a Vauxhall Astra needed?yeah theres a little black box just inside fuse box it might be thatHelp with a Vauxhall Astra needed?get back too dealers fat rab is correct and the astra h has some serious issuses with the fuse box in the engine bay with loose wires. as it is also a control module they may call it a under hood electrical centre (uhec) but there has ben lots of faults with blown fusesHelp with a Vauxhall Astra needed?get it back to the dealers,



if it keeps blowing fuses then there is something wrong.



if you have a warrenty then make full use of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment