Monday, September 19, 2011

Hello, I have a problem with a Bush IDLCD32 inch television.?

I was using it earlier and it went completely dead. No power going to it at all. I've tried changing the fuse with no luck. Has any got any ideas i could try or does anyone know roughly how much it would cost to repair. Thanks. ChrisHello, I have a problem with a Bush IDLCD32 inch television.?Your tv power supply pcb is faulty.if it%26quot; few yrs old --best to but new one.Hello, I have a problem with a Bush IDLCD32 inch television.?If its a Bush then don't bother trying to repair it, it will just cost more than the TV is worth. Bush are not noted for being high class or quality.



Sometimes they have internal fuses but if you have to split the case and lift the screen you'll probably brick it.Hello, I have a problem with a Bush IDLCD32 inch television.?The Obama 42 is much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment